Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mac mac is offline

Default Copy selected columns only

I have a code to filter out data rows based on the filter
criteria and copy the same to first blank row available in
a sheet called summary. But now I dont want to copy all
the rows. I want only filtered data of columns A, C, AD
and BA columns.

Any help is appreciated in this regard.
Regards,
Mac
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have a code to filter out data rows based on the filter
criteria and copy the same to first blank row available

in
a sheet called summary. But now I dont want to copy all
the rows. I want only filtered data of columns A, C, AD
and BA columns.

Any help is appreciated in this regard.
Regards,
Mac
.

Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Select will
select only the visible cells in the current selection.
These can then be pasted wherever you want them. It's the
same effect as F5, Sepcial..., Visible Cells Only

Cheers

Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mac mac is offline

Mark,
Thanks for your reply. But unfortunatly You misunderstood
me. What I need is to copy only columns A, C, AD
and BA columns. My sheet contains columns upto BK and all
are visible after applying filter. Only rows not matching
with the criteria gets hidden but all the columns are
always visible. From those visible columns, I want to copy
data only from those 4 columns. I hope this is now clear.

Regards,
Mac