Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excelmacro - Office -97 -- Office XP

Hello,

I have a huge pack of Excel macros written in Excel -97.
Now when I have changed to Office XP they will not work, I
recieve error msg everywhere!

How can I "change" my macros in an easy way to make them
work in XP?

Thanks,

/Stellinski
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What error messages are you receiving? What lines of code are
getting error messages?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Stellinski" wrote in
message ...
Hello,

I have a huge pack of Excel macros written in Excel -97.
Now when I have changed to Office XP they will not work, I
recieve error msg everywhere!

How can I "change" my macros in an easy way to make them
work in XP?

Thanks,

/Stellinski

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I recive a various msg depending on wich macro I´m running. If I use
Word from Excel, the WorkBook.Add doesn´t work because it takes 4
parameters, not 2...

/Stellinski

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming