Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP! My macro won't link with form

Please, someone is this right?

Sub addnewstock()
'
' addnewstock Macro
' Macro recorded 12/16/2003 by MO
'
'
Range("C5:L23").CurrentRegion.Name = "Database"
ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm

End Sub

It won't link up :(

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It works fine for me.

What do you mean it won't link up?

If you click on C5:L23, then do Ctrl+Shift+8, and then do Data=Form, does
it "link up"? If so, then the macro should work.

Tom Ogilvy