Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default referencing a control

I've been modifying an old dialog box I designed earlier,
and added two new labels and a spinbutton. I've
referenced them in code just as I have all the other
labels and controls, but for some reason the compiler
doesn't seem to recognize the new controls. What's going
on?

Harold
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

are you really referring to a "dialog sheet" ? Which
version of Excel are running. These are Excel95/97
Do you mean that you are adding controls to a userform?

Its possible that you're seeing a red
herring...sometiomes Excel throws an error on an object
when in fact the error is something different. One chech
is to open the IDE. look in Tools/References and check
that there are none missing.

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP

.