Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Embedded Objects in Excel

Hi All,
I wish to search all occurences of the word "Thomas" and replace them
with "XXX" in all worksheets of an excel file. I have been successful
in writing the code for this.

However, I have noticed that my excel workbook may have numerous
embedded word documents where the word "Thomas" may occur.

Please can someone help me write the code which can go into these
embedded word documents and do the search/replace.

Any useful leads will also be appreciated.
thanks,
Lonely

---