Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hyperlink made easy???

Is there an easy way in excel to simply click on a cell in excel,
instruct excel that you want to create a hyperlink and then simply
select the cell to link to in the workbook?

Alternatively does anyone know how to create a macro that will instruct
the user to enter two cell references which will then be automatically
linked to each other?

If you imagine you are dealing with the most simple excel user you
won't be far wrong!!!! Thanks for any help!

---