Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet_Change & Undo

Hi. I have written a macro to activate on
Worksheet_Change. This is working great, but one problem
I have is that the "Undo" function won't work any time
the code is executed. Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
Mike.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Start the macro with:

ThisWorkbook.Save

It will take a few seconds, but you'll always be able to revert to you
saved version from before the rest of the macro ran. This won't be to
hot if the macro is run very often, and I'm sure there's a mor
effective answer, but this will do in a pinch. - Piku

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks, Pikus. John (above) has also pointed me to
another possible solution. This macro will actually be
executed very frequently.

Mike.

It will take a few seconds, but you'll always be able to

revert to your
saved version from before the rest of the macro ran.

This won't be too
hot if the macro is run very often, and I'm sure there's

a more
effective answer, but this will do in a pinch. - Pikus

---

.