Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code to Show All Pivot Table Items

I have a pivot table and a user form that allows the user
rearrange the pivot table by just clicking a button. The
problem I'm having is when they hide items from a field
then rearrange the table, those items remain hidden. Is
there a code I can write that checks the "(Show All)"
option on a field before my other code runs to alter the
pivot table?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The following code will show all items for all visible fields:

'==============================
Sub PivotShowItemAllVisible()
'For version 2000 -- show all items in field
'sort is set to Manual to prevent errors, e.g.
'unable to set Visible Property of PivotItem class
Dim pt As PivotTable
Dim pf As PivotField
Dim pi As PivotItem
Application.ScreenUpdating = False