Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pam pam is offline

Default restricting access to workbook

Does anyone know what the code should be to restrict
opening a workbook using the now function. I want the
workbook to be able to be opened for a short time and
then after that time has expired( based upon the computer
clock) it won't open.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Pam
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Pam, you could use something like this, in the this work book code, but all
someone would have to do is open the workbook with macros disabled, you
could also hide all sheet but one using xlVeryHidden and then unhide them
with code, but this can also be overcome

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
If Date #12/25/03# Then
ThisWorkbook.Close

Paul B