Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where is the complete Object Model

Where oh where in the Help file is the complete Object Model? For the life
of me I can't seem to find it.

Windows 2k Prop
Excel 2000

-gk-

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are a couple of entries in the help file that have diagrams. In the
help go to contents and under Microsoft Excel Visual Basic Reference, select
Microsoft Excel Objects. As it says, click arrows to expand chart.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy