Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Range().Select Not Working

Bob,

Just use

Cells(iRow, 13).Select

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Bob Ewers" wrote in
message
I'm trying to combine two tables. Each has common elements but

I want to add new items from one table to the other. The code I
have so far, search through the tables and inserts rows where
necessary. What I'm having trouble with is copying formulas to
the new rows. The code seems to get hung up on the
Range(...).Select line. If I hard code the cell address it
works, but that doesn't really help me. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

If Cells(jRow, "z") < Cells(iRow, "a") Then
Cells(iRow, "a").Resize(1, 17).Insert xlShiftDown
Cells(iRow, "a") = Cells(jRow, "z")
Cells(iRow - 1, "m").Resize(1, 5).Copy
Range(Cells(iRow, 13)).Select
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chip,

Nothing like making things more complicated. I'm using FillDown now at the end of the procedure. But thanks for your help.

Bob