Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default AskToUpdateLinks

Is there anyway I can catch the event when the following
dialog pops up?

The workbook you opened contains automatic links to
information in another workbook. Do you want to update
this workbook with changes made to the other workbook?
- To update all linked information, click Yes.
- To keep the existing information, click No.

And can I catch the Yes or No response from the user?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not that I am aware of.

The Only possibility might be looking a
Thisworkbook.Saved in the workbook_open event. Possibly this would be True
if the request was rejected and false if not - but I think that would not be
reliable depending on what other formulas are in the workbook. Someone else
may have a more clever solution.

Tom Ogilvy