Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to move to the next filtered row/col in VBA?

Hi

Is there a relatively simple piece of code which will allow me to move down to the 'adjacent' row/column

I wish to do this because I have a filtered list, and want to move to the 'next' filtered row, although this may not, in actual fact, be the next row, so the offset property would not help here

Eg. Filtered Rows 4 and 10 contain my criteria, so normally if I press the down arrow, it'll jump from row 4 to row 10. How can I achieve this using VBA