Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SuperJas SuperJas is offline

Default How to move to the next filtered row/col in VBA?

Hi Colo

Thanks for your tip. Would there be a way of not selecting the 1st row of the filter

For example

Row 1 contains my column headings, and row 2 onwards is the actual data. The filter dropdown button is located in row 1. Now, if row 4 and 10 has been filtered out, can I then select the data in row 4 and 10, but not the headings in row 1? Currently the code below selects row 1 in addition to 4 and 10

Thanks very much in advance

Code

Dim rng As Range, c As Rang
Set rng = ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.SpecialCells(xlCellTy peVisible
For Each c In rng.Row
MsgBox c.Ro
c.Selec
Nex