Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default worksheet change event

hi,

I added some code to worksheet_change event and added a validation
rule(data validation..from tools..validation) using a List.
Now my problem is when I select a value from the list the worksheet
change event is not triggered. but if I type any thing in the cell then
this event is triggered. please can anyone tell me why worksheet change
event is not getting triggered when I select any value from thelist and
why it is triggered only when I type something in the cells.

PS: Iamnot looking at "Selection change"

Thanks a lot.
Gautam

---