Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste into textbox

Help please...

I have a userform with a textbox on it. My users will be looking up
part number in Oracle and I would like to make it so they are able t
copy the description from Oracle and paste it into the text box.

Is this possible

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Whatever is on the clipboard should paste fine into the textbox with the keystroke
combination Ctrl V. If you want to manipulate this programmatically, like making a Paste
button, see Chip's page on this:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/clipboar.htm

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Followup to newsgroup only please.

"Candee" wrote in message
Help please...

I have a userform with a textbox on it. My users will be looking up a
part number in Oracle and I would like to make it so they are able to
copy the description from Oracle and paste it into the text box.

Is this possible?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You guys here are the best!!!! It works like a charm, my users will be
very happy.

Thanks so much!

---