Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formating a Picture

Hi....

I am having trouble with pasting a picture. I have this door that is drawn
in a worksheet and I want to copy that door and paste it into another sheet
in a confined space. My problem is how do you copy that picture over and
paste it into that space and having it resized so it fits into the space and
it looks proportional to the original drawing.

ActiveSheet.PasteSpecial Format:="MS Office Drawing Object", Link:=False, _
DisplayAsIcon:=False

Selection.ShapeRange.LockAspectRatio = msoTrue
Selection.ShapeRange.Height = 277.5
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 179.25
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft 8.25
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementTop 8.25

This is what I had..tried it using Picuture object too but with different
sizes of the door it doesn't work right..what am I doing wrong..or how
should I do this??

Wendy