Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Anyone know how to do an EXCEL Script - details inside

[image: http://www.tranceplanet.uklinux.net/college/excel.bmp]

This is a pretty simple procedure for anyone who knows how to do EXCEL.
I know other scripting languages but I haven't learned VB and how it
integrates into EXCEL. If anyone can help with this let me know
thanks.

I've attached the example from screenshot.

Attachment filename: excel_example.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=378641
---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You screen shot is pretty much unreadable, but it looks like you want to
create a userform. Here are some instructions:

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data (Q161514)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=161514

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data (Q213749)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=213749

Here are some other sources of information:

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=168067
File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97
File Name: WE1163.EXE
File Size: 161742 bytes
File Date: 05/08/97
UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97. It includes examples and Microsoft Visual
Basic for Applications macros that show you how to take advantage of the
capabilities of UserForms and use each of the ActiveX controls that are
available for UserForms

Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp
Part II
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ormsPartII.asp

here is a tutorial on VBA:

http://support.microsoft.com/support...01/default.asp
Microsoft Excel for Windows -- Visual Basic for Applications 101

Here is a link to David McRitchie's site where he has links to tutorials on
VBA. The VBA tutorials are after the excel tutorials.

Tom Ogilvy