Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft error

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have created an excel app that inserts an .bmp image. I would like
to select it and shift it a little to the left so that it aligns
properly while viewing on screen and on paper. Here is lies my problem
- I am selecting the image and then use
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft #6. This works the first time I run
it but the second time I get the following error -

run time error '438' - Object doesn't support this property or method

Is there a possible workaround this??

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks.

Anil