Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Section 508 accessibility and Excel

Hey there,

Does anyone have an example of an accessible Excel
spreadsheet? I'm particularly interested in:
1. How you denote column titles and row titles (e.g.,
headings and stubs)
2. How you denote required fields
3. How to denote the cursor movement through the cells as
one presses the TAB key
4. How to denote when the user should move to the next
worksheet

maaaaany thanks!

--Kathy