Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error message after installing Office SR2

I have an Excel 2002 spread sheet that opens and
transfers information from the spreadsheet to a Access
2002 database.

Before I installed the Microsoft Office SR2 everything
worked fine, but now I get the following error:
Run-time error '429':
ActiveX component can't create object

If I click on DEBUG, the third line below is highlighted:
' Open the database
dbname = "G:\Staff\Forms\XLTimesheet\timesheetdb.mdb"
Set DBS = DBEngine.OpenDatabase(dbname, ReadOnly =
False)

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!