Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dialogframe

Help!!!

I've designed this elegant diaolog frame containing help
info if people want to use it. And I've got my macro
button to launch it but I've forgotten the code to do
this...any help will be highly appreciated by this dim
wit...

Thanks in advance

Gordon.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if a dialogsheet

dialogsheets("Dialog1").show

if a userform

userform1.show

Tom Ogilvy

Gordon C wrote in message
Help!!!

I've designed this elegant diaolog frame containing help
info if people want to use it. And I've got my macro
button to launch it but I've forgotten the code to do
this...any help will be highly appreciated by this dim
wit...

Thanks in advance

Gordon.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If I'm understanding you correctly you've forgotten the
Keyboard Shortcut for the macro. If I'm right, hit
Alt+F8, select the macro you want and hit the "Options"
button. It will not only show you the current shortcut,
but also let you change it if you want. - Pikus

.