Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Textbox Text is Truncated

Howdy!

This one's really got me confused. I can recreate this in
Win/Office 2000 and in Win/Office XP...

1) Create a new workbook
2) From the Control Toolbox toolbar, create a new textbox
on a worksheet...say, about 5" by 5" big.
3) In the properties inspector, change the font to Verdana
size 10(or some crazy font other than the default...but
even the default does it sometimes) and set the textbox to
support multilines
4) Outside of design mode, populate the text box with
random lines of text that suits your wit. Fill the textbox
up and make sure that your sentences need to wrap to the
next line...and don't conveniently end at the right edge of
the textbox.
5) Look at the textbox and notice how nice everything
looks.
6) Perform a print preview...DOES YOUR TEXTBOX TRUNCATE THE
LAST 3 OR SO CHARACTERS OF EVERY WRAPPING LINE?

If your textbox doesn't cut off the last couple of
characters, WHY DOES MINE?

How can I prevent my characters from being cut off? Is
there a way to set the margin widths within a textbox...
especially the right margin width?

Any ideas?!?