Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ed ed is offline

Default Assigning Different Caption to a Check Box

How do I use VBA to assign a different caption name to a
check box?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ed;

You cannot dynamically change the caption for a check
box. What you could do is to leave the caption blank and
use more than one label and then make the correct one
visible and the rest not visible.

Thanks,

Greg