Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I am in need of a Programming Consultant

Can anyone recommend a programming consultant to work with me to
develope an excel based program which will utilize numerous VBA
aspects?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Feel free to email me directly at .

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"aet-inc" wrote in message

Can anyone recommend a programming consultant to work with me

develope an excel based program which will utilize numerous VBA
aspects?

~~View and post usenet messages directly from

http://www.ExcelForum.com/

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide

to creating financial statements

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bit more info might be helpful - what are you trying to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am creating a multi workbook, multi worksheet program. The program
will utilize databases, command buttons, userforms, multi column
listboxes that will be used to insert selected items into multi column
spread sheets, command buttons that will add work sheet templetes,
page/workbook linking, etc.

I need to develop an ongoing working relationship with someone who has
a large degree of VBA experience. I have come to the realization that
learning VBA to the degree that I need is not within my ability at this
time. My compliments to all that have mastered this wonderful
programming ability!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

:) Certainly learning enough to build something takes a while I'm still learning and everyday's a challenge - sounds like Chip's ready to help you out through so good luck

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I may be able to help. Let me know what you are trying to
develop. Please email me at

Thanks, Rick

Can anyone recommend a programming consultant to work

with me to
develope an excel based program which will utilize

numerous VBA
aspects?

~~ Message posted from
http://www.ExcelTip.com/
~~View and post usenet messages directly from

http://www.ExcelForum.com/

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step

guide to creating financial statements
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are working in a Project Management / Program Management application
I might have some functionality and experience to offer.
Please email directly at

Alex Jankowski
JPCS Ltd.
"Rick" wrote in message

I may be able to help. Let me know what you are trying to
develop. Please email me at

Thanks, Rick

Can anyone recommend a programming consultant to work

with me to
develope an excel based program which will utilize

numerous VBA
aspects?

~~ Message posted from
http://www.ExcelTip.com/
~~View and post usenet messages directly from

http://www.ExcelForum.com/

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step

guide to creating financial statements
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Feel free to contact me at this address.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"aet-inc" wrote in message

Can anyone recommend a programming consultant to work with me to
develope an excel based program which will utilize numerous VBA
aspects?

~~ Message posted from
http://www.ExcelTip.com/

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to

creating financial statements

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Buster here. I suspect I am working on something which is very
similar to your current project. While my project is not quite as
ambitious or sophisticated sounding as yours, it strikes me that they
are of equally adventurous spirit.

I am trying to create an inventory/requisition spreadsheet as a
school project. It has to be fairly sophisticated (intuitive) as it
must allow relative novices to access and adjust thousands of records.

What has me held up is my weak grasp of visual basic. I need to
provide novice users with a way of creating additional preassigned
ComboBoxes.

I wondered if there was any chance you had already worked through
this challenge and if you might give me a jump-start. I am computer
savy, but I just can't remember my visual basic (it has been 10 yrs
since I worked with it.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Buster