Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default getting and error with autofill ":=" ?

I allow the user to select the begining 2 cells, the over all range,
starting date, and pattern date. however when I try to apply the
autofill statement I'm getting an error... ":="

code...

Sub CashFlows()

Dim rRange1 As Range
Dim rRange2 As Range
Dim dDueDate As String
Dim dPatternDate As String

Set rRange1 = Application.InputBox("Enter Begining 2 Cell Range: ", , ,
, , , , 8)
Set rRange2 = Application.InputBox("Enter Destination Cell: ",
Type:=8)
dDueDate = Application.InputBox("Enter due date... mm/dd/yyyy", , , , ,
, , 2)
dPatternDate = Application.InputBox("Enter pattern date... mm/dd/yyyy",
, , , , , , 2)

[rRange1] = Array(dDueDate, dPatternDate)

RRANGE1.AUTOFILL(RRANGE2,XLFILLFORMATS AND XLFILLSERIES)

I know this is trival....but thank you to anyone who has time. The
book I have is not as descriptive as I would like.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think you have 2 mistakes he
1) don't use ()
2) don't use AND

It should be something like this (2 lines instead of one)::

RRANGE1.AUTOFILL RRANGE2, XLFILLFORMATS
RRANGE1.AUTOFILL RRANGE2, XLFILLSERIES

Best,
RADO

"Kenny" wrote in message

[...]

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to

creating financial statements