Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default RefEdit irregular behavior - corrective measures wanted

Hello,

I am using a refedit control in a modal user form, and am trying to copy its
contents upon exit, using the exit function. This causes Excel to crash. I
played around with the code and learned that the procedure gets called and
executed, but crashes afterwards. Any idea/experience?

Thanks so much,

Oliver

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you see my earlier response?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
_______

Oliver Kharraz wrote:

Hello,

I am using a refedit control in a modal user form, and am trying to copy its
contents upon exit, using the exit function. This causes Excel to crash. I
played around with the code and learned that the procedure gets called and
executed, but crashes afterwards. Any idea/experience?

Thanks so much,

Oliver

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jon,

sorry, I did not, for some reason my system does not show me my earlier
posting at all (neither mine, nor any responses), that's why I reposted.
Thanks for your help!

Oliver

--
Oliver Kharraz