Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help Please

I am trying to automate a sales price list. I have a list of products with
product codes and thought that If I put either an input box or a spin
control to select how many of each product I want and then have a seperate
sheet or button which will extract from the list all the products I have
selected.

Can anyone help with this please?

Thanks in advance.

Rob