Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cross reference?

Hello there. Here is my problem. In one file, we'll call
file "A", there is a list of lets say 100,000 phone
numbers. Now in file "B" there is a list of 50,000 phone
numbers, some may match those is file "A" and some may
not. I need a way to combine those two files and have
only the numbers in file "A" that didn't match with the
numbers in file "B" go into some sort of group of their
own. Is this do-able??

Kelly
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Given the size of your lists, I think excel is not really the product.
Load the data into MSaccess and run the 'Find duplicates query wizard'
and 'Find unmatched query wizard'

They are intended to solve just your problem.