Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to insert a row, copy info from another row and autosize the row

I have a macro that will copy and paste one row to the current row
(the selected row).

However I would like it to insert a row instead of copying over the
current row.

And I would like it to resize the row to a specified size.

Your assistance is appeciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Price, try adding this to your code
Selection.EntireRow.Insert
ActiveCell.RowHeight = 20.25

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"Price" wrote in message
om...
I have a macro that will copy and paste one row to the current row
(the selected row).

However I would like it to insert a row instead of copying over the
current row.

And I would like it to resize the row to a specified size.

Your assistance is appeciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

gracias Paul!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi K. Price,
Even though your question was answered and you thanked
Paul for the answer ...

I have the feeling that you wanted to copy information to that
empty row when you asked for.how to insert a row. In fact
that is more clearly written in your subject. The subject should
only reiterate what is asked for in a question. The question should
be complete without having to look again at the subject.

Take a look at
Insert a Row using a Macro to maintain formulas
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm

which may give you some additional material. I don't know how
resize fits into your plan, so you may be looking for a total or
something else.
---
HTH,

"Price" wrote in message om...