Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CAA CAA is offline

Default textbox selection to relative row?

Hello
I'm struggling with textbox selections.
I have populated a textbox with vba code

textbox.rowsource = "a3:a150"

I would like to have this a little more flexible as i have 3 sheets i
want to use it on and don't know what the 5th row from the bottom will
end up in each sheet. i have seen the xlup statement but cannot figure
it out.

Also i would like to show the cell next to and 5th accross from the
selected value from the list box to a textbox on the form.

I am sure i have gone about this the wrong way, could someone give me a
nudge in the right direction.

Thankyou

CAA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Caa wrote:
textbox.rowsource = "a3:a150"

I would like to have this a little more flexible as i have 3 sheets i
want to use it on and don't know what the 5th row from the bottom will
end up in each sheet. i have seen the xlup statement but cannot figure
it out.

A bit confused as a TextBox doesn't have a RowSource.
Do you mean a ListBox?

If so, try
MyListBox.RowSource = Range(Cells(3,"A"), _
Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp)).Address

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup