Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy html data to spreadsheet

A cell in my spreadsheet contains a hyperlink to an html file. Is there VBA code exist to retrieve specific text - either by matching a text string or by way of a pointer to a specific line of text - from the html file and pasting to a cell in the spreadsheet

Thanks

Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at this thread - posting my Jake Marx

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...%40cppssbbsa05

watch word wrap - URL should all be on one line.

Tom Ogilvy

"Kevin" wrote in message
A cell in my spreadsheet contains a hyperlink to an html file. Is there

VBA code exist to retrieve specific text - either by matching a text string
or by way of a pointer to a specific line of text - from the html file and
pasting to a cell in the spreadsheet?

Thanks.

Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom, You might like to take a small trip to tinyurl.com

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software