Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default RowSource in ListBox

Hi:

Can someone please tell me how to do the following?:
I need to specify a multicolumn range in a listBox (RowSource). I wan
to specify B6:G?. The first cell of the range is B6. The last cell o
the range will be an unkown row in column G. The number of rows wil
continue to grow with time. How do I specify B6:G? whereas the
represents an infinate row #?

Thank you in advance for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

aet-inc wrote

Hi:

Can someone please tell me how to do the following?:
I need to specify a multicolumn range in a listBox (RowSource). I want
to specify B6:G?. The first cell of the range is B6. The last cell of
the range will be an unkown row in column G. The number of rows will
continue to grow with time. How do I specify B6:G? whereas the ?
represents an infinate row #?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Any time the ? changes you need to set the RowSource property.

Steve.