Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Access data form through command button

Hi:

Can anyone please let me know if its possible to have a command button
cause the data form to appear?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this

Range("A1").Select
ActiveSheet.ShowDataForm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"aet-inc" wrote in message ...

Hi:

Can anyone please let me know if its possible to have a command button
cause the data form to appear?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub Commandbutton1_Click()
me.ShowDataForm
End Sub

If you data isn't in the first two rows (for example the top left cell of
the data was D20 and the data table was offset by at least one blank
row/column all around)

Private Sub Commandbutton1_Click()
me.Range("D20").CurrentRegion.Name = "Database"
me.ShowDataForm

Tom Ogilvy

"aet-inc" wrote in message

Hi:

Can anyone please let me know if its possible to have a command button
cause the data form to appear?

Thank you in advance for your help.

~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to

creating financial statements