Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where is Excel VBA Help Info?

First time opening up Excel 2002 (XP) VBA Editor to test a macro that Don
Guillet posted. I got a syntax error because a variable hadn't been
declared. I tried to bring up help on "Sheets" by hilighting the word and
hitting F1 but nothing happened. I clicked on Help and it only gives an
otions for 1) Microsoft VBA Help, 2) MSDN on the Web and 3) About Microsoft
Visual Basic.

Why don't I have Excel VBA specific help info ? Was it just not installed
?

I've only ever done VBA stuff with Outlook on my 2000 machine at work, and
it provides Help for the Outlook objects.

I have the student edition of Office installed, by the way.