Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can non-Excel users run a VBA Excel program?

Simple question: Can one distribute his VBA Excel application to users who
do not have Excel on their computers? In other words, is there a runtime
version of VBA that one can distribute with his VBA application?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Robert,

No, there is no way a user can run VBA/Excel without having Excel
installed.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Robert Pearson" wrote in message
Simple question: Can one distribute his VBA Excel application

to users who
do not have Excel on their computers? In other words, is

there a runtime
version of VBA that one can distribute with his VBA

application?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No.

Regards,