Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Empty Modules

Good morning

In my project, I have 4 modules. Module1 and Module2 have
nothing in them. Can I delete them without having any
affect on my project?

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Yes !!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Todd,

Can I delete them without having any
affect on my project?

Yes you can.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
www.jkp-ads.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If they are empty, you can delete them.

HTH
Paul
Be advised to back up your WorkBook before attempting to make changes.
Good morning

In my project, I have 4 modules. Module1 and Module2 have
nothing in them. Can I delete them without having any
affect on my project?

Thank you

Todd Huttenstine

VB Modules dhstein Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 November 8th 08 09:46 PM
Help with modules. Cloudy New Users to Excel 1 June 17th 08 10:10 AM
Empty modules damorrison Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 March 23rd 06 06:10 PM
modules libby Excel Programming 4 November 22nd 03 01:34 PM
Class Modules vs Modules Jeff Marshall Excel Programming 2 September 28th 03 07:57 PM