Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How would I convert the following into a excel sheet?

I thought I posted this yesterday, but I could not find it... Sorry of a
repost if it is here...

I get info from a website, and I would like to cut and paste it into a
worksheet.
The info comes like the following:

Monday November 24th
1:30 PM CST - Subject
Instructor Name

8:30 PM CST - Subject
Instructor Name

Tuesday November 25th

1:30 PM CST - Subject
Instructor Name

2:30 PM CST - Subject
Instructor Name

8:30 PM CST - Subject
Instructor Name

Wednesday November 26th
1:30 PM CST - Subject
Instructor Name

8:30 PM CST - Subject
Instructor Name

Thursday November 27th
No New Rep Training - Thanksgiving Day

No Team Calls - Thanksgiving Day

No Training Call - Thanksgiving Day

Friday November 28th

No New Rep Training - Thanksgiving Holiday

Saturday November 29th

No New Rep Training - Thanksgiving Holiday

What I would like to do is have it formatted as:
Date Time (or date and time) Class Instructor

Several issues that I have not been able to figure out, but the main
one is how to take the date (no year, but has text day of week and month)
and convert this into a valid date.

Thanks
Phil