Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying RESULTS of a FORMULA to another worksheet

USING AN EXCEL MACRO, HOW CAN I COPY THE RESULT OF A FORMULA TO ANOTHER WORKSHEET. I DO NOT NEED THE FORMULA COPIED. REPEAT DO NOT NEED THE FORMULA ITSELF COPIED OVER. ALSO REFER ME TO A MS KB ARTICLE FOR THE SOLUTION TO THIS..........
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B2").Value

or, if you want the formatted result:

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B2").Text

--

John Green - Excel MVP
Sydney