Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to get to Miscrosoft excel

I received an e=mail with an attachment in Miscosoft
excel, mycomputer would not take it. How do I get it to
take the attachment?\
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Carolyn,

If you don't have Excel installed on your computer, you can use the free
Excel Viewer to view and print the contents of the file. Download from
Microsoft at http://www.microsoft.com/office/000/viewers.asp .

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Carolyn Dickens" wrote in message
I received an e=mail with an attachment in Miscosoft
excel, mycomputer would not take it. How do I get it to
take the attachment?\
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Carolyn

Save the attachment to your computer and open it
from there

Peter Atherton
.