Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Toggling worksheet tab names

Greetings, All!

I'm developing a bi-lingual workbook. In each work sheet I have an option
button that enables me to switch between English and French text and between
American and European date formats. I would also like to change the
worksheet tab from English to its French equivalent but I don't know how.
Can anyone help me with some code? I am currently using the option button
cell link to switch languages.

TIA

Steve H

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The only way I know is to toggle the worksheet name. I
would use Option Buttons from the Control Toolbox toolbar
instead. Insert the following code into the worksheet
code module:

Private Sub OptionButton1_Change()
If OptionButton1 = True Then ActiveSheet.Name = "Dog" Else
ActiveSheet.Name = "Chien"
End Sub

The above will screw-up any code that references the
worksheet name of course.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Greg