Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MACRO FILE

My pc was replace by a new one and my Excel 98 was replaced by Excel
2000. To save my old macros, I copied the Personal file from XLstart
(98) and copied it to my new XLstart(2000). My macros is not working
and probably I did the wrong procedure.

What should I do to have my Personal macros working in my new Excel
2000?

Thanks,
willie.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Willie

Define "is not working".

Not available?
Can't find?
Personal.xls not loading?
Error messages?

There can be multiple XLSTART folders. Perhaps you have the wrong one.

Do a files and folders search.

Gord Dibben XL2002