Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Oblect not found in macro - bypass

I am trying to find out if it is possible to tell a macro that if it finds that one of the objects specified within it doesn't exist to skip that step and move on to the next step in the macro and not just fail.
My macro reaches out into a folder that contains up to four spreadsheets and then runs an update macro to "roll up" the data into the next spreadsheet. I cannot simply link the files as they change name every day which I have dealt with but the four spreadsheets are created by employees who if one is not in that day to create their file causes the macro to fail

Any suggestions?