Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Programming IDE

Hi - I am trying to write a macro that works with the components in the VBA
project (the IDE), I have added the following reference - Microsoft Visual
Basic for Applications Extensibility 5.3. However whenever I make a
reference to the VBProject I get an error message.

For example the following code

Dim VBP As VBProject

Set VBP = ActiveWorkbook.VBProject

Generates the error below -

Run-time error '1004'

Method 'VBProject' of object'_Workbook' failed

Any suggestions much appreciated,

JS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi !

I would suggest you to see the Chip pearson's site at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Even more, you should download my tutorial at
http://users.skynet.be/herve.hanuise/xltut.zip
and see the 'MATRIX' project

Don't hesitate to call me back if you still have
problems !!

Hervé+

.