Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
raj raj is offline

Default Benchmarking

Hello, I hope someone can help me, please.

I can of course capture the processing time of my
functions and subroutines.

But to add a further dimension to my benchmarking, is it
possible using VBA in Excel XP with Windows 2000 to also
capture the amount of memory a given function or
subroutine actually consumes during run time?

Apart from speed and module size, are there other criteria
that I should consider and measure to check the efficiency
of my code?

Given our budget, my resources are limited to using
conventional apps and VBA.

Your example code would be most appreciated. Thanks in
advance for your input.

..