Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Could Not Load an Object

I have a VBA Program with a number of Forms that works perfectly fine
on my PC. The same was copied over to another PC (note: not packaged
and copied over) and is generating the error message "Could Not Load
an Object becuase it is not available on this machine". I have no idea
which component of the program is causing the problem. I do have the
slider control on a form and I suspect this may be the cause of the
error message. How do I fix this problem? If I need to email a
component to the problem PC, what component do I email? if I need to
re-register the component on the problem PC, what do I need to do?
Grately appreciate your valuable comments on fixing this problem.
Thanks. Viswanath