Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add ins

Hello everybody,
first of all I wanna thank you all for the imput you put
in my prject.
now as I have been working and serching for ways to get
it done, I came a cross of an add in fontion, my project
is all ready big as it's with all the macros and
userforms that i have in uone single template, so I was
just wandering is it posible to save this file as a add
in and have the macros been pull from an especific
template, so I don't end up with usesles amount data that
is just been copyed from the original template.
if it's posible to do that and save only the real inf.
that i need by doing it, could you tell my how to do it
if it not much of a trouble from you guys.
I wanna thank you in advance for the help.