Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving sheet as a UTF8 file

Hi. I am a user of Excel but I have no Visual Basic know-how. I need to
develop a macro that cannot be obtained by simple recording.

I have a two columns Excel sheet. I need to save it as a Unicode UTF8
file where each cell of the first column is suffixed by a string
separator (say XXX) and each cell of the second column is suffixed by
another string separator (say YYY).

So, if my sheet is

Aaaaaa | Bbbbbb
Cccccc | Dddddd
Eeeeee | Ffffff

the resulting binary file will be

AaaaaaXXXBbbbbbYYYCcccccXXX...

and so forth.

It is probably a very simple macro for a n Excel programmer, but I have
no idea how to do it. Any help appreciated.

DdJ