Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calling a Fortran dll from Excel

On my Windows 2000 machine at work, I am able to use a Fortran dll
from Excel when: 1) the dll is in the same directory as the Excel
workbook, and 2) the declaration in the Excel VB module uses a
relative path like: Declare Sub HSMR4B_MEM12 Lib ".\HSMR4b.dll" (...).

However, on my Windows 2000 machine at home, this doesn't work, and
I must specify the absolute path to the dll in order for it to work.
It's not a big deal, but any idea what is going on here?

Thanks,

Tom Kreutz