Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Merging duplicate rows

Hi,

Firstly I'd like to thank the people on here for replying so quickly
its a great facility

I have a problem with a order worksheet in my workbook..

basically, it allows products to be added into a summary, where i
lists the model, description and quantity.

What I want is to merge the duplicate rows, and increment the quantit
field.

So if i have 3 rows the same, it will filter to one row and put "3" i
the quantity field..

can anyone help..?

Mat